We appreciate your interest in The Owners Forum. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time the web page is called, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, containing for example: the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documentation the call.
The access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. F DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
1.1. Hosting services by a third party
Within the framework of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider accommodates the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, in the context of weighing up of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website and online registration forms as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. Data collection and use for contract execution
We collect personal information if you provide it to us as part of your registration or when contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail). Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for the execution of the contract or to process your contact and you cannot complete the registration without their entry, or cannot establish contact. Which data is collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of any tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you about in this statement.
3. Data transfer
4. Contact options and your rights
As a concerned party, you have the following rights:
• pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing
– to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfill a legal obligation;
– for reasons of public interest or
– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
• is required;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
– the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
– the processing is illegal, but you reject its deletion;
– we no longer need the data, but you do not need it
– you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• according to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
For questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of granted consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly via the contact details in our imprint.
4.1. Right of objection
To the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims serves.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.